Vibration switch, output signal 4-20 mA, Frequency range 2-1000 Hz, the 440 switch is CSA approved for Class I Div 2 Groups B,C,D hazardous areas. Its enclosure carries a NEMA 4X rating and uses a 3-hole mounting pattern.
Vibration switches are an attractive solution when all of the following criteria apply:
• Only one or two measurement points are required on a machine.
• A fully self-contained approach is desired or required (sensing element, signal conditioning,
alarming, and outputs).
• Sufficient room exists to mount a vibration switch on the machine in the correct location and in
the correct orientation such that the vibration levels indicative of machinery malfunctions will actually be
measurable at the switch mounting location.
• The features of a multi-channel monitoring system are not necessary and cannot be financially
• A 4-20mA vibration transmitter is undesirable or impractical because a PLC, DCS, SCADA
system, or other instrumentation is not available for monitoring the transmitter signal
|Freq. Range||2-1000 Hz|
|Analog output||Type : 4-20 mA, Accuracy: +-10% of setting, Max allowable load resistance: 450Ω|
|Input power||Option for: 100-130 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 200-260 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 24 VDC ±10%.|
|Power Consumption||≤ 4 W|
|Wiring entries||Model 440: One (3/4’’ NPT)|